Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Playlist of the Week: Pump It Up!

by: Nicola Willsmore

For the last couple of months I have been focusing very heavily on sport and seeing as the lacrosse season is over in a couple of weeks, I thought I would share the playlist that has been pumping not only me up, but my teammates as well. As cheesy as some of them are, they work and get me pumped up and motivated for a game!



  1. Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky) – Bill Conti
  2. Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
  3. Run Alone – 360
  4. Flash’s Theme – Queen
  5. We Will Rock You – Queen
  6. The Salmon Dance – The Chemical Brothers
  7. Sabotage – Beastie Boys
  8. Hate To Say I Told You So – The Hives
  9. Right Here, Right Now – Fatboy Slim
  10. Sound System – Operation Ivy
  11. Informer – Snow (bit of an unusual song, I know)
  12. Tribute – Tenacious D
  13. Harder Better Faster Stronger – Daft Punk
  14. Hey Ya! – OutKast
  15. Sandstorm – Darude
  16. Insane in the Brain – Cypress Hill
  17. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
Listen to this and other playlists here.


No comments:

Post a Comment